JCC Riverside Elementary 2013
Harrisburg Elementary 2007
Class Quilt 2010
Lufkin Middle School 2013
Faces of the Future 2005
Class Quilt created by Marie in GA
Rock Springs Elementary 2000
Quilt Auction 2008
Great Wall of Art
Build a Legacy Wall!
Boost self-esteem by permanently displaying student art on a tile or quilt square!Send me fundraiser info
Tile Wall Fundraiser
- Artwork will be made into full color indoor tiles that measure 4.25" X 4.25".
- Choose between two tile styles; white border or art bleeds to the edge.
- The tiles are very affordable and fit in every family's budget.
- Installation instructions are provided!
- Quilts can be funded by parents or the parent organization at the school.
- Auction off class quilts or give as a gift to hard working teachers and staff.
- Display the quilt behind glass with a frame to create a Great Wall of Art!
- Quilt squares are very affordable and can be purchased as a fundraiser or service project.
School tiles are ordered during the free product fundraiser.
The school tile will be added as a line item to the custom order form providing parents the opportunity to donate along with purchasing other custom products. School tiles will be delivered separately to the school and not included in the individual's custom order. This option is only available for tiles.
School tiles/quilts are ordered from a past fundraiser.
All necessary paperwork will be provided to you by us. Fill out, print, and distribute the family order form to students. Orders and payments are returned to the school by the deadline date. Using the student list, highlight names of students who may be purchasing a tile. Mail in student list, payment, and tile wall order form.
School tiles/quilts are ordered from new artwork.
A schedule, art paper, and order forms will be supplied. Create artwork with students and staff. Distribute family order forms to parents. Upon return of parent orders; mail in art, payment, and tile wall order form.
(Special bulk orders may be available for purchase. Call to inquire.)